Saturday 19 January 2008

Sick to the pits of my Stomach

Notts police. Wankers.
Some of my families lives there and I've alway taken their whinges about the police with pinch of salt.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml;jsessionid=0CGLT3LD214KXQFIQMGCFGGAVCBQUIV0?xml=/news/2008/01/19/nhaveago119.xml .
Arresting a 73 year old for shouting at anti social kids.
Ok if we're talking about shouting at very young children, toddlers maybe then there might be grounds to arrest.
But teenagers.
If any of those Notts tossers produce one of their warrant cards to me, I'll be looking for the arrest.
Be warned you useless tossers.
But then you get the police service you deserve not the police force you want.
Easy arrest, CPS would probably agree, so judicial clear up.
Statistically the country is getting safer and more crimes solved. This shows how the crimes are being cleared up though.

No comments: