Wednesday 8 October 2008

Lost my Warrant card

I was asked to give it back.
It was too easy.
Oh damn have to pay for buses and trains now.
But now I'll have to just sit there and watch the scum get on with it and...
What am I saying I'm going to drive everywhere now.
No blood pressure shooting through the ceiling when they put their feet on the seat, play there gangster rap music out load, leave there refuse on the seat, let there dogs sit on the seats, bring their pitbulls on the train and let them wander, whilst the owners swig from the cans of tennent extra, swear their heads off, have extra loud mobile phone conversations discussing thing that ought only be discussed in hushed tones in darkened corners.
We'll if you're no longer a police officer I suppose that you have to give the wallet, shiney badge and card with the face worn off back.
Any regrets. Well the money will stop.

No comments: