Friday 17 August 2007

Points make Public Transport

I hate drivers using mobile phones.
I probably ruined the life of one of them the other day.
He didn't even see me until I thumped on his windscreen as he slowly drove past me.
"Have you got a license". I think I meant "Your license".
He produced this letter from the DVLA.
"Following your disqualification and subsequent application for a driving license, This letter authorises you to drive until your license is issued".
I suppose I should have been more professional and enquired if he knew how many points he had, instead I just gave him the ticket, fully explaining £60 and 3 Points etc.
When I got back to base the control room insisted on checking.
11 points for drink drive.
Oh well I suppose I'll have to go to court with this one then.
Looking forward to having the defence Liar slag me off whilst the Muppets look on.

No comments: